Monday, April 2, 2018

What I Love About Drake-March 2018

Scripture Verse:
Philippians 4:7 “And the peace of God, which transcends understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” 

Height/Weight
Height: 56"
BP:  94-560
Pulse: 79
Weight: 66.8lbs

History:
1.      4 years ago on March 6th we took Delaney and Mason with us to Mason’s first Dallas Stars game. Delaney got sick and threw up all in the back of my car. Then Mason got sick, watching Delaney get sick and threw up as well. My van, which we had less than 6 months, smelt horrific and we actually had to stop at a car wash and spray it out and scrub it down. My van was then socking wet but at least it did not smell anymore!
2.      This was also the month, 1 year ago, that I left you for the very first time and went to Morocco. You are still not over that. You still are upset I did not bring you. You still talk about how you got grounded and your phone taken away. You talk about your sister and spending the right amount of time with you when I was gone. On and on about every problem that took place you tell me about still 1 year later!! 

Things You Enjoyed:
1. Church Choir: Yep, you joined the choir after the New Year and really enjoy signing songs of praise and worship about our Savior. You look forward to going every week and then signing on Sundays in front of everyone. You practice in the car, the shower, walking around, pretty much every place you can as long as you think no one hears you.
2. Bible Study App Classes: You enjoy going and hanging out with me in my bible study app classes. We have been talking about living out your faith in the community, but more importantly at home. You are entranced with this for some reason and love to give your input into the adult discussions about how we can accomplish this in real and practical ways. I admit though I love that you are engaged in the word and learning valuable life lessons.
3. Sports: We did all the typical things we di this time of year. Allen Americans Dallas Starts, Mavericks, Texas Legends, etc. All of these are enhanced for you when you get to hang with the mascots, take pics and goof off with them.  They actually hold a mascot day once a year and you are so begging to do this with me next year since we missed it this year. Remind me to thank your Uncle Shane again for letting you in on this little fact! Oh yea and those Dirty Dozen soccer games we keep attending ๐Ÿ˜‰ In one day we went to your soccer game, an easter egg hunt and then we ran to the basketball game that night. I was so exhausted by the end of it all I just wanted to sleep for days. With you though there is no sleep…you are a ball of energy 24/7/365!
4. Mom time: You always love having quality one on one time with you. You could care less what we do. Go for ice cream, play basketball, watch a movie, go to the park…what matters to you is you have my complete 110% focus and I don’t pick up my phone, I don’t talk to others and I focus only on you. You get this you are happy, and you need it at least 1 time a week. This is how you also try to work in thigs that you are way to big for such as piggy back rides and rides on my foot. You know things I did when you were 2-5 and not 11! You seem to think no age is too old for these things though. You also still almost daily want to play “baby” with me and your video games. Normally wrestling, baseball, or football. You also enjoy painting my toenails and fingernails too or brushing my hair out and making it huge so you can laugh at me.

5. Texas Pinball Festival 2018: Oh My Gosh this was so so much fun. A full day of nothing but pinball machines from the 1950’s to current. It was a blast. You got to play as much as you wanted all weekend long. We played games I never knew existed and it was amazing. We all just ran around like crazy people all weekend and had a blast. When it was all said and done your uncle Shane bought a pinball machine and we took that bad boy home! It was wipeout!! Plus you got to meet The Incredible Hulk-the original one. It was great. Cant wait to do it again next year for sure.

6. WWE Smackdown:Front row seats right where the guys come out. Need I really say more about how amazing of a time you had? You even got a couple of the guys to take your phone and do selfies with you!

7. School photos: Ok maybe, just maybe, this is my favorite thing and not yours. Don’t judge me. Your super handsome and I love your crazy smile. 

Weird Drake Saying: 
“I can fit them soon or stuff paper in them” This is what I got in response to your 22 year old brother giving you his size 9 ½ shoes as a gift because he didn’t really like the way they fit him after all. These shoes still sit in the closest and you drag them out to see if just maybe your foot has grown enough to justify wearing them. They have not.


If you had extra money....
Well since your brother gave you them dang shoes, all you talk about is buying shoes. Then again we have gone and done so much this month that you also wanted a pinball machine, more wrestling tickets, a wrestling belt, and so much more. So who knows, you would probably find a way to divide and conquer it all knowing you. 

Favorite You Tuber:
1.      Not so much a youtuber as a couple videos that showed up in my feed that you found when you were scrolling through my phone (which you and your sister love to do). They had one of a dog “working out” on a tread mill who only had one paw on it going back and forth. Then there was the guy dressed as Spiderman who went into the game stop and started dancing the fortnight dances to some song.
2.      Also, not youtuber specific but you love watching all the animal videos people post on you tube and facebook alike. You find a lot of these in my news feed and then hours later you emerge out of my phone to tell me about all that you saw. 

Favorite thing to eat:



No comments:

Post a Comment